Primary duties of the waiter/server include providing good customer service, taking orders and delivering food. Wait staff are required to answer questions relating to the menu by residents and guests. They work in coordination with kitchen and other wait staff to ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant. Our goal is for diners to enjoy a personalized meal with great attentiveness and formal service provided by the wait staff.
* Ensure that the food prepared conforms to specifics of the customer
* Offer menus, supply beverages, take orders, deliver food orders and check in on guest needs throughout the meal
* Clean the tables and surrounding areas after the customer has vacated the area, replace the table linens and set the table according to specifications
* Answer phones for room service and Health Care Center orders
* Present customers with promotional food items and special offers
* Complete side work as assigned in addition to polishing silverware, folding napkins and other duties as assigned by Manager
Pay starting at $14.00/hour. Rate negotiable depending on experience.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Previous experience as Wait Staff is a plus
* Must be team oriented and have open availability
June 15, 2021