Full-time Dietary Aide
The dietary aide provides quality service in our healthcare dining room in accordance with federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations.
Brief description of duties:
* Work with the facility's dietitian as necessary to implement recommended or required changes
* Ensure all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inner-department personnel as well as with other departments to ensure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents
* Assist in checking diet trays before distribution
* Deliver food carts/trays to designated areas
* Serve food in the dining room as instructed
Rate negotiable depending on experience. We offer 401k, paid vacation, dental and medical.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Open availability- holidays and weekends required
* Previous experience working in a healthcare setting is a plus but not required
January 18, 2023