Full-time Salaried Dining & Beverage Manager
Our ideal candidate is an experienced hospitality professional looking for their next adventure in a company that can offer career growth and diverse opportunities. Applicants should be outgoing with training in fine dining and beverage service.
* Demonstrates commitment to guest service
* Manages their time and the time of others well
* Attends and participates in meetings and trainings
* Communicates with and assists the culinary team
* Leads, motivates and effectively manages staff
* Organizational skills in coordinating banquets, caterings and other events
* Able to place orders and assist in the ordering process
* Highly responsible and reliable
* Restaurant management (3 years required)
* Must have weekend availability
* Proven ability to effectively lead a team
* Ability to communicate through oral and written skills
Flexible Hours. We offer 401k with employer match, paid vacation, dental and medical insurance.
November 10, 2022